airtelWe are India’s largest telecom company. The 200+ million strong and growing airtel family is built on strong values and code of ethics. Know more about us below.
VodafoneVodafone Group Plc. is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States through the company's subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. There are approximately 5.3 million Vodafone customers in Australia.
BeelineVimpelCom Lao Co., Ltd formerly known as Millicom Lao Co., Ltd (Tigo), on March 9,2011 officially announced that “VimpelCom Ltd.” (“VimpelCom” or the “Company”) (NYSE: VIP), a leading international provider of telecommunications completed its acquisition of Millicom Laos Co., Ltd. VimpelCom now owns 78% and the remaining 22% owned by the Government of the Lao PDR. Alexander Izosimov, Chief Executive Officer of VimpelCom, commented: “We are pleased to announce the closing of our transaction in Laos. South-East Asia remains an important part of VimpelCom’s international expansion strategy. The telecommunications market in South-East Asia has considerable potential, and we are confident in our ability to take advantage of the opportunities this region has to offer”.
Cell CFounded in November 2001, Cell C is owned by 3C Telecommunications, which is 60% owned by Oger Telecom South Africa, a division of Saudi Oger; 25% owned in an unencumbered holding by CellSAf, (a Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment entity representing over 30 black empowerment companies and trusts), and 15% by Lanun Securities SA (Lanun is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Oger Ltd).
etisalatEtisalat is the Middle East's leading telecommunications operator and one of the largest corporations in the six Arab countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council, with a market value of approximately Dh81 billion (US$22 billion) and annual revenues of over Dh32.9 billion (US$9 billion).
KOREKKorek Telecom is the fastest growing mobile operator in Iraq. We offer the largest and most reliable mobile network. Our network covers the entire country and its cutting edge technology ensures we match the best network quality with best in class services. Serving the 18 provinces of Iraq, Korek offers a comprehensive range of wireless communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Employing the most sophisticated GSM technology, Korek’s main differentiator is providing customers with the best quality network and services with best value.
DJEZZYOptimum Telecom Algeria is Algeria's principal mobile network operator, with a market share of 65% (over 16.49 million subscribers as of Nov 2011) and a network covering 90% of the population (48 wilayas). Djezzy is a subsidiary of the Egyptian company Global Telecom Holding. It acquired Algeria's second GSM license in 11 July 2001, with a bid of $737 million, and was officially launched on February 15, 2002. It has two competitors: the government-owned Algeria Mobile Network and the privately-owned Ooredero Algeria.
MTNThe dawn of South Africa’s democracy heralded a new era for telecommunications in the country and on the continent... This was the founding base for MTN, when we entered the telecommunications scene as South Africa’s second cellular network operator in 1994. With a view to bringing world-class telecommunications to the developing world, we began our expansion in 1998 with the acquisition of licences in Rwanda, Uganda and Swaziland.
VodacomVodacom operates in five countries namely South Africa, Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania. Vodacom's footprint in sub-Saharan Africa is strengthened by its subsidiary Vodacom Business Africa, Africa's largest provider of satellite and terrestrial network infrastructure and interconnection services for African and International telecommunications companies. Vodacom Business Africa's pan African network and on the ground presence in 14 African countries